We’re working on getting a registration form that lives on the site. In the mean time, you can register here.
The Chicago Prison Industrial Complex (PIC) Teaching Collective is an initiative of Project NIA (www.project-nia.org).
- Insiders’ Voices: Art and Writing by Incarcerated Women, Youth, and LGBTQ Folks
- Incarcerated Youth Describe the PIC…
- Video: U.S. Prisons Cost Us $228 Billion
- 2012 Blog Statistics in Review
- New Zine: What Better Time Than Now?
- All Our Resources in One Place…
- A Short Documentary About Rikers Island: This Island is Ridiculous
- Video: The PIC IS Zine…
- New Release: The Missing Toolkit
- First-of-Its Kind Study Finds State Taxpayers Pay 14 Percent Higher Costs Than Budgets Reflect For Incarceration
- 35,045 hits